Saturday, August 27, 2005

Goodbyes

Well, I am officially sad. Heather is leaving today. Although she plans to come back for Christmas, I always go home at that time so I have no idea when I will see her again.

We spent a lot of time together this week which was very very nice. Thursday, we had lunch together, went downtown for a walk, stopped for coffee, went for another walk, that kind of thing. Tonight, another friend, her and I went for tea on Whyte Ave (the place to people watch) and then walked around. There is a festival going on down there so lots of people, lots of buskers and vendors. After Kim went home, Heather and I had appetizers at one of our favourite hangouts and just chatted.

This is just soooo weird!!! *sniffles*

An old picture of the two of us, I'm guessing 1998 or 1999.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: