Friday, February 23, 2007

One week to go.

That's it! Just one week to go and it will be mine. One week. eep!!!

In other news.... nope, don't got any. It's all about the move. Haven't packed much, should really work on that. Trying to keep the place clean for prospective buyers and pack at the same time is a bit of a challenge, but really I'm just using that as an excuse. I just am too lazy to pack! I have organized the first load of stuff though - everything I need to remove wallpaper and paint. I've got some people organized to help that first weekend, so it should go okay.

Ok, need to go clean something. Or pack something. I'll try to blog if my brain ever comes up with something to say other than EEP!

1 comment:

Fancy C. Poitras said...

Need some help? I'm non-contagious now, and have some time to spare in between studying for my exam on Tuesday ;)