Sunday, February 04, 2007

Things are moving so fast!

I think I mentioned before that my plan was to look for a new place to live, one that I'd own, in the New Year. Well, in mid-January, I started that particular ball rolling and spent today with my realtor looking at various apartments. I found one that I really really like and we are the process of putting an offer in. The current owner is an older lady and doesn't want any offers presented until the morning. So now I have to wait!! I'm excited about this place. It's in the right area, upper corner unit, great layout, and in great shape. This is just bizarre though. It's weird how fast things move.

My mind is a bit blank for the rest of the previous week. Let's see - hung out with Rod and Fancy Friday night for a little boardgaming and a little drive. Saturday, my sister and I had lunch with my grandma and then I watched the Canucks lose to the Flames at Shivauna's house.
In an effort to boot kick my own ass into exercising more, I've decided to get competitive! I've scheduled a 5K run with Rod for the end of the month, with the goal of not dying when running with a guy who 13 inches taller than me. I'm now writing down all my exercise sessions and showing my trainer when I see him every second week. I've made a schedule for myself! No hoping it's going to work - - It's going to work.

Ok, really, all I can think about it the apartment.

No comments: