Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Point by point

Point 1. I made curtains for my bedroom on Saturday. It looked terrible. 288 inches of hemming times 2 and it sucked. Remade them over the last two days and I am going to go hang them up after I finish writing this. If they suck as well, I'm giving up.

Point 2. I made cushions for the chair to match the ones that came with the couch. They look great. And they should. $59 of fabric = 2 cushions!

Point 3. I swallowed a bug while running tonight. I hate that.

Point 4. I saw Transformers on Sunday with my sister. Highly recommend it. 4 stars, easy! But I would like to know why in the hell the only washroom at the Strawberry Hill cinema is at the far end and up the stairs! Practically a marathon when you are missing a movie you like.

I feel like I should have a Point 5, but it's too frickin' hot to think anymore.

No comments: