Wednesday, July 12, 2006

All Hands, Abandon Ship

Sorry about the lack of entries lately, but I've been on vacation. I spent about 6 beautiful days camping with my family in Manning Park, BC, and I stayed a few more days in Vancouver. I took a million pictures, which I am currently working on and will upload eventually. I've just been way too busy to do it lately as there are so many things going on!

While I was in Vancouver, I went on 3 job interviews. I have since accepted a job in a lab in Surrey, working in their hematology department. It starts in late August which really isn't that far away. There is so much to do! I have been frantically chipping away at my to-do list. So far, I've given notice at my current job, listed my apartment for sale, sold my apartment (in about 6 hours), and started looking for a place to live in BC. And those are just the big things, never mind all the little picky details. Frankly, I've been going nuts! I can't believe how fast all of this is going. It's pretty exciting though!

No comments: