Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nice week

Can't say I did very much this week. I was very lazy. I'm slowly crossing things off my to-do list, but it is a very very slow process. Mostly I just went for walks and took naps. Can't complain though, it's been lovely!

Had a great time last night. I had both a friend's birthday and a friend's stagette to go to. Luckily, they choose bars that were only 9 blocks apart. I went to Steve's birthday for 8, hung out with him for an hour and then walked down to the Iron Horse to meet up with Sarah and her friends. That was a lot of fun for me, mostly because of the ego boost. Several of the people I knew there hadn't seen me since 2003 and even the ones I currently work with hadn't seen me in street clothes in a very long time. I got many many compliments :) I stayed there for about an hour and a half, and then walked back up to Steve's party. By this time, pretty much the entire crowd was there, so we spent the night chatting away. I had my usual difficulties in calling a cab, so just about everyone walked me to Whyte to flag one down and we actually got one very quickly. Posted some pics already.

I went for a walk with Erin today and I met her new baby hamster, Giselle. She's a sweetie. I held her and I even liked it! (I'm not a hamster person, previously the hamsters always made me a bit nervous.) She's very tiny and quite cute.

No comments: