Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rambleness

Poor Fuzzy, I think he's had a very hard day. I came home to find him huddled on the kitchen counter, in the corner between the knife block and the cutting boards. The Lower Mainland got hit with a massive rain and wind storm and it was crazy loud. On top of that, my building was testing all the fire protection equipment. When I left for work, Fuzz was hiding under the bed where he had been since my apartment alarms were tested. He's currently sleeping next to my office heater.

I had a really nice long weekend. 4 days off! A friend from Edmonton was in town, so we made plans with him. Friday night, we went for drinks at a bar near my place. We were hoping to play pool, but there was only 1 pool cue for 2 tables. We did get to play a few games though. Saturday, my sister and I went to the Circle Craft fair at the Vancouver Convention and Exhibit Hall. There were a lot of amazing things there - it was more of an artisan fair than a traditional craft fair. We bought a teacup shaped clay clock for my parents' as a gift for their anniversary (my mum is a tea junkie) and we each bought another item for Christmas gifts. Saturday night, R/F and Marc (the friend from Edmonton) came over for some board games. Sunday, my sister and I hit the gym together and had tea with my grandmother (what can I say...it runs in the family). That night, we took my parents out for dinner. I have no idea what I did Monday...I think it involved reading, sleeping and being lazy.

Last post, I mentioned a singer named Shawn Hlookoff. Turns out there is also a guy who sells real estate in my area by the same name! Never heard that last name before and now I've heard of two different guys in one week with it.

Ah ha! I finally remembered my reason for posting mid-week. Today is the three month mark for my moving to BC. Three months. It feels longer. But the nice part is... three months! Benefits kick in! Woohoo!

One last thing - I have a date on Saturday :)

No comments: