Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06

I listen to a late night talk show called Coast to Coast AM. The show's themes are conspiracy theories, alien abductions, paranormal subjects, etc. I love it. Sometimes I take it seriously, sometimes I find it very funny. So after several years of listening to this show, I was eagerly awaiting today's date - just in case. June 6, 2006. 6/6/6. Well, the whole world didn't end, but my little world took a major beating. I woke up this morning to discover that Dwayne Roloson, the Edmonton Oilers' star goalie, is out of the rest of the Stanley Cup Final series with a sprained knee. That sound you heard was an entire town screaming. Losing Roli is our worst nightmare! Our backup goalies haven't played since March. I still have faith, but it's shaken. There's going to be some serious on the edge of my seat watching over the next little while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After the last two games, I'm guessing the bandwagon has a little more room in it. Just in case it was me, I decided not to watch the second game. Apparently it's not me.

So what were the Coast to Coast predictions for 6/6/06 anyway?