Monday, August 07, 2006

An Unexciting Update

Really not much to say, unless you want me to go into detail regarding my packing. It's painful! I don't consider myself to be a packrat at all, so how do I have so much stuff? And I gave 2 boxes away to a garage sale this past week, and quite a bit to charity when we did the renos. It's going okay, but there is still a lot to do. But now I'm at the point where I wonder if I can pack the object in question. Will I need this lamp in the next week? How many plates/glasses/items of clothing should I leave out?

And then there was the exciting moment when I couldn't find my thick black marker and I realized I had packed it in the box I just sealed....

In other thrilling news, I finished my antibiotics. Yeehaw.

Went for a long walk with Erin and Kim today. From Whyte and 109 Street down to Hawerlak (hmm, that looks wrong, apparently I've never looked at the sign) Park for a wander through the Heritage Days tents, across the river and up Victoria Park hill and down to 110 St. They split off to go have supper (and then walk back), but I had an appointment in Oliver Square. Almost 3 hours. And I went to the gym this morning. Good girl.

Ok, enough boring news. Make me pack more.

No comments: