Sunday, September 24, 2006

I feel like complaining

If you are one of the very few people who read this and have been to my house, you know my toilets are very very hard to flush. You have to push hard on the handle to an effort to defeat the vacuum seal in the tank. Earlier this week I broke the handle off! I can still flush, but I have to lift the lid to do so.

Bah.

Saw Gridiron Gang last night with my sister. I give it 3 out of 5, but I admit to liking sports movies in general. Even when they star The Rock. But the movie led to other things that bug me:

People who think their views on the movie DURING the movie will add to my entertainment experience.

Morons who can't disconnect for two whole hours and text message throughout the movie. Although I actually think this particular guy was perhaps recording the movie onto his cell phone because he kept holding it above his head. The blue light from the screen is so distracting!

And my popcorn was really salty!!

Things that bug me as a driver:

Peope who don't use stop lines and like to drift out into traffic!!! Rolling stops are one thing, but dude, you nearly plowed into me and I'm the one on the main street. Used my horn for the first time.

Pedestrians who jay walk. I think I should be allowed to hit them. Especially the old lady with the WALKER who decided to jaywalk!!!

People who actually do 50 in an 80 zone. Seriously. On the highway. And no, there wasn't any traffic in front of him, just behind him....

I'm sure this list will grow....


Best rumour of the week, with a strong likelyhood of being TRUE since it is in offical court documents - Belinda Stronach, Liberal MP, and Tie Domi, Toronto Leafs enforcer, having an affair! Man, I laughed out loud....

No comments: