Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007

Happy New Year all!!

As usual, I made some New Year's resolutions last night. 25 mins into my first morning of the New Year and I'm still holding strong! *L*

First the review of last year's resolutions -
1) Reach and maintain Target Weight. Unfortunately no. But I do weigh less than last year and I did pretty well at going to the gym. It's part of my lifestyle now, and that's the real accomplishment.

2) Blog weekly! Well, definitely not weekly, but not too bad until the last few weeks.

3) Become a better listener. This has been a resolution of mine since I was probably old enough to understand what it meant. I really really want to do this, but I have no idea how!

4) Be debt-free for at least 4 seconds. I actually succeeded in this and it is still currently true!!

And now for 2007 -

Most importantly - 1) Reach and maintain Target Weight. I'm doing it this year. I'm setting up a bribe system even! For every pound I lose, I get to buy a book :) And when I get to my goal - a tailored leather jacket, leather boots and a tattoo will be MINE!!!! I'll be setting up a gym schedule later today and I've joined a Saturday fitness class that starts on the 13th.

Really, that's my only one. There are things I want to do this year, but it's more of a to-do list, rather than a resolution. Blog weekly, finish my 2006 scrapbook, start a 2007 one, sew more, get caught up on my millions of project ideas, quilt more, go talk to the bank about getting a mortgage (and see if what I can afford and qualify for actually get me the kind of place I want), throw monthly dinner parties since I love to host things, maintain the socialness, be open to new people (finding a new relationship would be nice, but I'm not yet in a speed dating frame of mind), make a point of seeing my grandmothers.... You get the picture.

Best wishes to you and yours for 2007! *hugs*

No comments: