Thursday, May 24, 2007

Random!

Facebook, baby. It's where all the cool internet addicts are these days. Join, so I can tag you in photos more easily!

Why do all my fav shows end on a cliffhanger?! I promise, I'd come back anyway. I love you, TV. And *cries* - Crossing Jordan and Veronica Mars have been canceled. At least I still have a bunch of VM eps sitting on my computer still to be watched.

I tried putting this product called Soft Claws on Fuzzy tonight. They are like nail covers that grow out with his nails and last about 4-8 weeks. They keep his nails from doing any damage and are supposedly very very safe. It's been about 15 minutes and he's managed to remove at least 3. We'll see how it goes. I like my new couch and would prefer to not keep putting double sided sticky tape on it to keep him from scratching. Totally my fault though, I let him claw the 1970s couch to his heart's content, so teaching him that the new one is off limits is quite difficult. He's doing pretty good so far, just despises the sticky tape and avoids it.

And...... I have a date tomorrow. I leave you with that tidbit.

No comments: