Sunday, March 04, 2007

Day 3 - The Work Continues

Note to self: Wear pants tomorrow. The last thing I did tonight was wash the baseboards so I can paint them tomorrow. Crawling around on the carpet has given me rug burn on both my knees.

Lots done today! Second coats on all the walls, ceilings done. All the light fixtures up except the kitchen one as I want to look for a new one. Once the old one was down, I really really didn't want it to go back up. The place looks good and the colours have really grown on me. The light green wasn't quite what I was aiming for but it works. It's very bright and sunny, but in a green way. Man, my feet hurt.

I have to go back to work tomorrow which means I can only work on the place at night. There's lots on the list to be done, but really the only things I really HAVE to do before the weekend is paint the baseboards and clean the carpets. The window trim can wait, shelving can wait, the cat door can wait. I want to stop at JYSK or something tomorrow on the way home to buy towel bars and other items, but again not a priority. Except a plastic scraper. I need one of those.

I hope I sleep all night tonight! Fuzzy keeps waking me up. He knows something is going on.

No comments: