Friday, March 23, 2007

This is my 100th post.

First off - Lori had Baby Two yesterday! Baby Two is officially called Jacqueline, weighing in at 8 lbs. I can't wait until Easter when I get to see her and her big brother!

In other news - I can't believe I didn't write about the weekend earlier, although it did seriously exhaust me. Saturday was cooking lessons with my grandmother with appetizers as the theme. My sister and I were assigned pastry as we have never made that before. I made the pastry for mushroom and bacon quiches, my sister for crab puffs. We also made spicy beef turnovers (kind of like curry beef perogies). My cousins made Imperial cheese onion/olive balls, sweet and sour meatballs, and chicken wings. Nearly 7 hours of cooking! We made an insane amount of food, and my sis and I took our share to a cocktail party for a friend's 30th birthday. Appetizers, cocktails, and chocolate cake although by the time the cake showed up, I was way too full.

Sunday, I went shopping for a bit with my family and then required a nap. I might have accomplished things around the house, but the nap is all I really remember! Things are mostly organized around here, but I still have a long To Do list. Tomorrow, I plan to go couch shopping. I found an entertainment cabinet last weekend, but I can't have it until May. I really need seating though. I don't want to hang up my pictures until I figure out where the couch goes!

No comments: