Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I think I taco'd my spine

I just checked my email and Telus had sent me my e-bill for my cell phone 61 times. And counting. I just got 3 more. I tried calling them, but of course they are closed. And it's one of those no return email addys. Just checked their website and it seems fried. I keep getting "missing content".

Do you know they don't make entertainment cabinets any more? At least that's what it seems like. Why would you need a cabinet when you can either mount your plasma tv on the wall or put it on top of a small sofa table? But I have a CRT and it needs room!! I did find one at Canadian Tire, oddly enough, that I will probably get.

As for the apartment - door jams and getting ready to clean the carpets. My new bed is in pieces. Half in the bathroom, half in the kitchen. I just have to drag the big box of leftover bits (old light fixtures, shelves etc that my dad is planning to reuse/recycle) into the bathroom and I can start. Must remember to actually rent the rug doctor after work.

And yes, my back hurts. I think it may be permanently bent after all that baseboard work.

No comments: