Sunday, March 11, 2007

Moved in!

To say that I am tired does not even begin to describe my condition. I took a nap today because if I didn't, I truly thought I'd fall down.

The move yesterday went very well, although I have been informed that a truck would have been a good idea. The parking lot is apparently much longer than I thought, especially when you have to carry a large heavy object over and over again. It certainly didn't help that monsoon season hit yesterday. I'm completely finished at the old place, and semi-organized at the new place. Unpacking continues and will for awhile!

I'm just too tired to post. My eyes are closing while I type. More info to follow. Maybe.


Update: Just finished organizing my bathroom. It looks great! I replaced the old silver towel bars with white ones, and added a white mirrored medicine cabinet. My green towels go well with the original pink/grey swirly tiles and my honeydew walls. One room organized.... My bedroom is almost done. Most importantly, the white roller shade is up. I screwed up on the measurements and ordered a 70" wide blind when I really needed a 69.75" blind. Huge difference. HUGE. But dad and Rod managed to jam it in there and make it functional - although I now need to do some patching and painting to the window frame. I love having a blackout blind in my bedroom, a massive improvement over the crappy horizontals I've had for the last six months. Slept last night on my new bed frame that my aunt gave me - it's black walnut and really tones down my bright blue walls. Had to get rid of my box spring though as it wasn't designed for one. Poor guys carried it up and then back down. Ok, back to working on the bedroom and then bedtime.

No comments: