Friday, March 30, 2007

My living room is naked.

By that, I mean I lack furniture. It looked sad before, with only a day bed and a tv sitting on top of a coffee table, but now it's down right pathetic. My parents came today and took the coffee table away with them. This is a good thing as it's off to be refinished, but now my tv is sitting on the floor. It will be another 4-7 weeks before my entertainment cabinet, my sofa and my chair show up to make my living room look like it's lived in!

My parents were extremely helpful this morning and we got lots done. The china cabinet is stable and full of china (although my mum stole a drawer so the furniture guy can try to match the stain for the coffee table). My towel rods are up, the kitchen shelf is up, I can watch tv in my office, and the majority of my pictures are hung up on the wall (only ones left are the living room ones which can't really go up until I have furniture).

I love days off.

No comments: