Monday, March 05, 2007

Day 4 - Slow Progress

I had to work today so I only had this evening to work at the new place. In my head, the plan was to spend Monday and Tuesday doing the baseboards and door jams so I could clean the carpets on Thursday. I hoped to have half of the baseboards done tonight. Not a chance. Maybe an eighth. Of course I did do other things on the list. I fixed the grout in the tub. I touched up the ceiling where, in my aunt's words, the passing trucks caused the ceiling to jump down on her brush. That wasn't the only spot of course. Then I finally started the trim. I started in the second bathroom as I need the floor in there to store my new bed while I clean the carpets. And that's all. Got lots taped for tomorrow though, so hopefully it goes much better!! Maybe I'll skip the door jams for now and just do them when I do the doors.

I need to shower! I have white trim paint in my hair.

No comments: