Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Baby M!

I actually made progress tonight, first time all week. I was just exhausted this week and between work and sleeping, I had enough to do. I did make it to the gym - once. I'd get home from work, look at the boxes, and go have a bath. My alarm would go off in the morning, I'd get up, I'd turn it off, and I'd go back to bed. I had clothes, soap and forks. Who needs anything else? A pen would have been nice though. I even opened the box labeled 'Desk', but no luck. Turns out it was in 'Sewing Room/Supplies'. Makes sense as my sewing room and office are the same thing. Anyway, the sewing room/office/whatever is now unpacked, just a few odds and ends to put away. TV stand to install, but I don't have a clue as to how it goes up. Need to buy bendy curtain rods for the bay window and then I plan to cut down my old living room curtains.

Tomorrow is my day off - Home Depot time again! I've decided to spring for the cool cast iron towel rods for the guest bathroom. What else - sewing, eyebrow waxing, making shortbread at my mum's, shopping with my sister, maybe a movie. Busy day.

No comments: