Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Day Something

First, I had a major episode of dorm deja vu tonight. I was cutting across the parking lot between my two apartments while wearing plaid flannel pj pants, a man's workshirt and a parka, and eating a piece of cheese. This caused a serious flashback - not sure if it was the pants or the cheese...

Next - My back HURTS. I finished the baseboards tonight but apparently 4 plus hours of crawling around the floor taping, painting, untaping is not my back's idea of a good way to spend an evening. Got to listen to the hockey game while I worked - good game. Go Cowan. The baseboards look good, although there are a few touchup areas to do. I'm glad I decided to do them as the contrast between the pure white boards and the unpainted almond door jams is amazing. I also bought a light fixture for the kitchen on my lunch break today. It's an oval fluorescent light with brushed nickel trim, about 3 feet long.

Ok, I need bed. Should have gone 30 minutes ago.

No comments: